The aim of this training is to provide individuals with the skills and strategies to enable them to address difficult behavior. The course provides participants with the opportunity to work on their own work situation where they want to handle the behaviour more effectively, enabling them to leave the training equipped with some effective, practiced strategies for achieving a more successful outcome.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for individuals wishing to acquire an insight into why people behave in challenging ways and develop strategies and techniques to deal with difficult people at work.
This course covers
By the end of this one day training course, the participants will have:
- Considered the causes of challenging behaviour
- Recognised different behaviour types and how to deal with them
- Learnt techniques to deal with difficult or angry people
- Delivered feedback assertively
- Identified the best strategies for addressing a current difficult behaviour
A one day ‘dealing with difficult people’ training course covering strategies and techniques to manage difficult people and behaviour, producing positive outcomes.
Course Tools & Assessment Method
Power point Presentation, Syndicate Exercises, Practical Exercises and Group Discussion. Learner’s knowledge is evidenced by verbal or written questioning.
Certification given on completion.