This course is designed to improve leadership skills and allow delegates to be able to lead successful and high performing teams. Our Effective Leadership workshop is packed full of useful teamwork training exercises, tips and techniques that new and experienced managers will find essential in showing how to lead effectively and will put them on the steady route of becoming successful managers and team leaders.
Who should attend?
Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders, and all staff members whose role it is to provide their staff with the ability to increase work effectiveness and productivity and to achieve greater control of their daily activities as well as overcoming work stress.
This course covers
- The role or a leader.
- Leading from the front.
- The importance of delegation
- Effective time management.
- Learning to look and listen.
- Understanding peoples learning styles
- Developing others
- Have a better understanding of their roles.
- Be able to recognise and manage different personalities.
- Organise and develop individual team members successfully
Course Tools & Assessment Method
Power point Presentation, Syndicate Exercises, Practical Exercises and Group Discussion. Learner’s knowledge is evidenced by verbal or written questioning.
Certification given on completion.