Train the Trainer training courses are extremely important for those who wish to train others in organisations. Trainers, Teachers, and Instructors must invest in Learning & Development themselves throughout their careers in order to inspire and develop individuals with effective and motivational training. Train the Trainer courses teach trainers to more effectively train others and transfer their knowledge better.
Who should attend?
Anyone who delivers training within the workplace, or who is a nominated trainer within an organisation.
This course covers
- Why training?
- What are the core competencies of training?
- Who is responsible for training?
- Training needs analysis and effective evaluation.
- Training as part of the development process.
- Learning motivations and how it may affect the learning environment.
- Individual learning styles and what training can realistically deliver.
- Importance of self esteem within the group.
- Managing team dynamics
- Managing difficult delegates and situations
- Structuring your training and meeting legal requirements.
- Presentational techniques and secrets
Up to 2 days
Course Tools & Assessment Method
Power point Presentation, Syndicate Exercises, Practical Exercises and Group Discussion. Learner’s knowledge is evidenced by verbal or written questioning. Certification given on completion.